From on High

I retort. You decide.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Penny for YOUR thoughts - Comment!!

So I'm sick of spewing. Well not really, but I'm sick of just spewing. So here's my idea - This post will include not a single opinon from me and YOU, my loyal band of readers are called to comment. Say whatever you want. Identify yourself. Make up your identity. Express an opinion. Tell the story of how you came to pass through this obscure corner of cyberspace. I'll just sit here and listen. And of course, if no one says anything, I won't be offended. I'll just assume all those thousands of you are just shy types.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angus Dwyer said...

My thought: you missed a power-packed night of bowling yesterday. And for that, ye should be ashamed.

7:17 AM  
Blogger anon said...

Can I tell you a secret? I think you are one of the hottest guys in our class. But you need to update your blog a little more often. You're one of the few conservative bloggers I link to.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have good content on your blog keep up the good work

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home